INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL TEACHERS
TEACHERS & LEADERS WANTED
Do you love sharing your creative side? We need people interested in organizing, leading or teaching a class, talk or demonstration related your area of interest and/or expertise!
We are looking for people who would provide opportunities for the community to learn, grow and connect through informational and educational instruction.
All activities must be pre-scheduled, placed on our monthly activity calendar and will be promoted by Create Space. All students must register and pay through the Create Space website.
Our studio is also available for No Charge activities that benefit the community through support groups and continuing education. If you are passionate about this … let us hear from you.
WE WANT TO ADD YOUR CLASS OR WORKSHOP TO OUR MONTHLY CALENDAR !
If you decide you would like to teach a class at Create Space, here is the procedure to get going with it.
- Plan what you are going to teach.
- Provide me with a class "sample" or photographic that I can use in my marketing of the class.
- Complete this form to communicate all the details of the class and schedule it
New Class Submission
- You are free to charge whatever you like for these activities, but each person attending will have to pay a $5 room use fee (up to 4 hours use). This fee will be added to your teaching fee and collected when students register through the Create Space website.
- We encourage you to sell supplies or class kits to your students, or require them to bring their own supplies.